March 29, 2005

What do I say for it?

I am not sure what I am upto but a little upset today. Saw few lines from someone special few days back and cud not reply to them…She is the person I have loved most and also I have dedicated one article for her in this blog of mine…

The discussion started with the responsibilities part. I know it’s not easy to digest what all I have said but thinking from my angle it’s not impossible also. She said “whenever ppl take responsibilities they r never praised for what they have done but ppl tend to pick out just the mistakes. I know criticize is much easier than taking the responsibility and the stuff behind it.”

I do agree with her but shall we stop performing our responsibilities after some criticism? I did reply to her but again I feel that she will take it as philosophy from a child. I replied to her saying that “ that’s the human tendency and we must accept it. What I feel is if we do something good to others we must forget that and shall not expect it back, if we expect then we are doing a business and our goodness gains no value…it is more or less give and take kinds. U know what if u do 10 good things and 1 bad thing ppl will tend to notice that 1 bad thing & that’s life and that’s human nature”

Its not all that easy not to expect but then what’s the harm in practicing it…if we are able to practice it then what ever we will get in life will be much more than we cud have imagined and it will give us a pleasure. Expecting big things/returns in life and not getting them in actual will lead us to nowhere but to a state where we will start thinking negative, which will refrain us from performing our responsibility. There is a saying in hindi which I firmly believe “ Neki kar aur dariya main daal”

Today somehow when I was replying to her, the topic of joint Family and Nuclear family chipped in though she never raised or commented on it but somehow my antenna did not miss it in the air…Born and bought up in a nuclear family I always wanted to see how it feels to be in a joint family…how it feels when u fight with ur cousins one moment and next moment help them in their studies or their problems, I do have a sibling and have experienced all this but I guess it’s a different feeling altogether with cousins…correct me if I am wrong…

As I grew I found that Joint family doesn’t associate with happiness only it comes with n number of problems…learning from others experience I realized that today very few ppl prefer joint families…I found some of my friends hating these concepts…on being asked they replied who is going to take the headache of all. I can understand the working cases but what abt housewives why do they feel that its headache??? Anyways, everybody has a right to think and live the way they want who m I to comment on them?

I wish to get into a joint family to see the taste of it, .to see a loving family with all the members together. I know it’s not all that easy & practical but what’s the harm in dreaming?

No comments: