July 22, 2005

Why Mother will dis-own me?

1. I still forget my lunch box in the office. I havent changed much in 15 yrs. I used to forget my lunch box when i was in grade III ;)

2. I take (water)bottle from fridge and keep it empty near my comp. Poor mom fills in the morning :(

3. I go from home at 9.00 and come back at 9.00. But not the end. After coming back also i sit in front of my comp. As if this comp gave birth to me.

4. I dont listen to her when she talks abt me being overweight. I keep telling her that..her only daughter...bole to main..is unique and no one has got such a beautiful daughter :)) her face is worth watching after this :))

5. I take a rick when i am supposed to walk and in the end i claim i walked 3 kms a day ;)

6. I play slow and sad songs as if i have lost everything and force her to listen to them saying "see the wordings mom..such a nice song"

7. I sleep at 1.00 0r 2.00 in the nite and disturb her sleep coz keep lights on of my room. She has to give a final warning each nite. (never crossed the final warning stage ;) )

8. Every Morning she wakes me up with her sweet voice and i just turn from one side to another side and this goes on for half an hour. Every morning she scares me by telling that my boss will chuck me out of office one day, if i continue being late.

9. While she is in kitchen and calling my name...i get up quitely, slowly and silently move to bathroom without her noticing me. She will keep calling my names..and in the end when she comes to room she finds the bed empty. 0.5 Kg everyday reduce by taking my name and in waking me up. When i was a kid, i used to do the same thing but was little smart. Used to place pillows of my room in in the same posture and cover it with a bedsheet. Mom pretending to be ignorant used to shout...this girl is always late...never understands the value of time..blah blah blah..and all used to laugh including me who used to be in bathroom waiting for moms reaction.

10. I can listen and speak to all lousy ppl and she hates it. My friends list itched her when i was in school. Any tom dick and harry in the township used to be my friend. All uncles and aunties used to know my name. And when my parents used to walk on the street...they used to be known as my parents...rather then me being called as their daughter...

11. She disliked all calls for me when i was a kiddo...her usual question "what u guys talk for so long...u met them in school isnt it". Oops..girls talk mom...Now she dislike me for not answering calls of my relatives and friends...

12. She taught me to respect elders..".call everyone bhaiya didi"...now at this stage when she doesnt want me to call anyone bhaiya, i make sure that i point every guy in front of her and put a tag of bhaiya...just to irritate her :))

13. I was very sensitive in school days. Those days i had never went to school without a hanky. I was so sensitive that if a person sitting in one corner of class sneezed, i used to sneez looking at him...the virus was obsessed with my name. She used to lock me in a room, when anyone in my house used to feel sick...highly prone to disease. Everytime i used to eat tablets then to food. Saturated with that sick hospital smell..i stopped gng to hospitals..now if mom says doctor...i am like... sorry i am deaf...i hate doctors...they just know how to give injections...for any small thing they used to takeout their needles and press one end, sprinkling solution on the floor and from the spectacles look at me...i used to swallow the saliva...and hold my dad tightly...and then used to dig my nails in my palm so badly...used to cry more for pain of nails then that of needle :))

Things havent change much in 15 yrs...after "mummy returns " in my life..i mean after staying away for almost 7 yrs ... i feel that i am still a kid for them...though little maturity here and there is apparent ;)

she can dis-own me any day for such stupid things...i need to be ready with a backup ;) Anybody interested in adoption of an innocent 23 yrs "young" girl... ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uee maa ! itti saari problems.tujhe to koee paise lekar bhee adopt nahee karega behna.dua karo kee aunty kee tolerance limit high ho.

Anonymous said...

Hey nice post .. u abhinavv's sister??? blogging runs in the family i say ..

Enchantica said...

harsh: Yes me abhi's sis...Blogging is in our blood ;) thankfully my granny doesnt blog..he he...

sona said...

hey Shipra
u have nice place here..got the link frm Abhinav's blog..:)
same story for everyone..jaldi utho, der tak mat jago..ghar ka khana is better..n much more..it can never stop..:)
keep blogging..:)
sonika