March 04, 2005

Some people are so irritating especially guys…

Today I got a call when I was in Office. It was a STD call. I answered it and after that my mood was pathetic.

I picked the call and from the other side a person asked “ May I know ur name”.
What a ridiculous thing to ask. The person has dialed my number and still doesn’t know my name.

I asked him “whats your name and whom do u want to speak to?”.
That bugger is telling me “ well I asked ur name…whats your name”.
(I got irritated with this much only)

I replied saying that “ I think u have dialed the number now if u wish to tell ur name then its ok otherwise keep the phone” Then he told “ Is this Classic Search…” that’s the name of my company. “yes” I said…then I thought may be some candidate is calling for some official purpose and is not able to recall my name.

So I asked him “ this is regading?”
The other person answered “ well I am calling from Vizag…do u remember me”.
I said “ No, who is this”
He said “ guess?”
I guessed suraj’s name… he is my classmate and is currently in Vizag.
The other person asked “ who is Suraj..i don’t know any Suraj”
I was getting irritated and told him “ he is my Brother”
Then he asked “ u cant recall my name...how can u forget me..i am rajeev..i was ur senior”
I tried to recall but nothing flashed…so I told him “ sorry I cant recall ur name…can u just tell me more abt urself”.

He told ” well u forgot I gave u lift on my bike…i dropped u at some place.."
that was enough 4 me to take..so I told “ excuse me..i guess u are mistaken..i have never taken a lift from any of my senior…u are talking to a wrong person.”
He started laughing…He was abt to say something and before he cud say I interrupted him and told him “ See I cant recall u…I am sorry I don’t talk to strangers ...thanks 4 calling”and I kept the phone

I knew he will call again coz it was very ill mannered of me to keep the phone on somebody’s face without letting him complete his sentence. I was thinking and bell rang again…it was displaying the same number. I picked up…and it was him again.

He spoke and said “ see I did not mean to offend u...just wanted u to recall my name…I am Rajeev Samanth Roy…I was your senior. U remember ur other seniors bonojita, Saptparna…I used to be with them…do u remember ur batchmate Manas, I am from his place..i am an oriya..”
I regained my composure and asked “ OK how can I help u”

“ well just thought of calling u” he said.

I was silent for a moment…then he said “ U went for convocation, did u collect ur degree” I told “ yes I collected my degree on convocation”. He started laughing…loud…I cud hear some other guys voice at the back…
he said “ well don’t feel bad..i was just laughing for some other reason” I don’t know what was the catch...but I cud not control and told him “ well I don’t feel bad on comments made by ppl …I damn care abt them…is that clear?

He said “ u mean u don’t care abt ppl” It was so irritating …I blasted him saying that “ what are u upto..what non sense are u talking about…if u are trying to play some game, then its bad 4 u. Don’t try to call me again...i am least bothered…to hell with u”.

Thankfully he did not try again…I was just thinking what crapy ppl are in this world…initially I thought may be the person has got some work and as alumni of the same college we should help each other..but he was getting too much on my nerves…guys are so cheap and disguisting…

someppl are totally useless kinds...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just bar such calls from ur cell. easy solution