May 06, 2005

Finally i met him yesterday

Yesterday i was too tired to go to office so took an off. Afternoon when i got up i was feeling little better. So i gave a call to someone whom i am seeing continously for two and half years. He is so nice. So caring. The way he talks and explain..
well i just love the way he carries himself..the way he deals with others. After coming to bangalore he is the only one i keep thinking abt day and nite..while eating..while sleeping..in the morning..in the afternoon...He is always busy but every time i call him i have to remind him abt our meeting.

I dressed myself as it was an important date. I called him up. He was busy. But i insisted him to meet. I was dying for this day. After two and half years i wanted to enjoy. Wanted to comeout of the same dull meetings. So he agreed. I went to see him but was stopped by a receptionist. She asked me if i had an appointment coz the person doesnt entertain anyone without an appointment. I smiled and told her just tell him i am here. She sent a person to see if he was in his room. The person came back and told me that he is in library studying something, so asked me to wait in a waiting room. I was sitting there with couple of people. I was just thinking abt myself. How will it be. My heart was pounding. i just closed my eyes. when i opened i saw him in the other room. I just stood up and went and made myself comfortable in the long chair which is always relaxing and where i sit everytime i go. He smiled and asked what happened. Well i just wanted to tell him this. How will he react. Hope he will take it cooly.

I replied " I am leaving...gng to delhi" waited for him to say something. He observed me " when are u coming back?" " no idea..may be a month" i replied. He finally asked me " Are u sure u want to do it" i was nervous.

Yes pls do it, cud not hide my excitement. "Fine" he said. He went inside. Opened an almirah got something in his hand, came closer to me. God i was so nervous. He took those braces out. ;) yes i was talking abt my dentist dumb guys!!! he is a decent person :). It was no doubt painful. It started bleeding. He finished and told me to come next week. coz i have to get that glue removed from my teeth. I thanked him for it. Two and half years with braces...none of my classmates remember seeing me without them. I came to blore and within days i was at my dentists place.

Yesterday i saw my face in mirror to see the change. I did not know whether its good or bad but definitly its different. After coming from dentist i went to chemist shop to buy a normal brush...yes had a different kind of brush for all these years. Then came to a grocery store for purchasing things but back of my mind i was searching for something. Something i did not taste in 2.5 yrs.

I found it on the counter itself. A new brand in the market. Yes i bought chewing gums. That was a strict no for me for 2.5 yrs. I picked up "orbit" which is a new brand and calorieless and also prevents tooth decay (thats written on the pack) and guess what? i had some 5 peices yesterday...nite also was chewing and then slept. Midnite when i was turning otherside i realised that i forgot to spit that. Went and spit that and slept again.

Morning when i came most of the ppl cud not realised the change. waise i hardly open my mouth as for me my comp ..my work and my friends (reema, crab) who are online are enough. I hate indulging in gossips here. Few of them noticed when i was having lunch...lied to my mom when she called up yesterday enquiring abt my braces " she asked me if i removed it or not...i told her no because i want to give her a surprise. She yelled at me and i enjoyed it. she asked me reason for not removing it and this is what i told her " The Doctor is very young. He is from kerala. His wife delivered a baby. So he has gone to his hometown for a month. nobody else can remove this as i m under his treatment ;) " I wanted to record the yelling ..he he

3 comments:

vaasu said...

It is so very nicely written..keep it up:)

Anonymous said...

he he he would love to see you now

bharat

Anonymous said...

@unome:---->
accha hua jaldi bata diya


He took those braces out. ;) yes i was talking abt my dentist dumb guys!!! he is a decent person :).

nahi to hum to bahut aage tak paunch gaye the
hahe heheheheh

$%^^^