March 14, 2005

Strange kinda feeling...

Well there is a strange feeling inside me. I am moving to a new company day after tomorrow…but I am not at all excited. The kind of job I always wanted is just a day away from me…still no enthu in me…why m I like this…why m I having sleepless nites…is there something which I didn’t like in the company or profile? Is this just a stupid fear...or is it a kind of intuition? Well whatever it is…bad for me…

Today I dropped a mail to all my friends giving them my personal ids and requesting them to delete the official id and also the contact numbers. I have handed over the work…I explained my colleague abt all my work and also showed him how I have stored things in my comp. I don’t want any mess after I leave...so arranged all my folders systematically with data. Only thing left now is to collect the certificates from the company. I haven’t given the resignation letter to MD…wanted to give 3 days back but some or the other things stopped me. Today I was abt to go when I saw him leaving. Well I have informed him abt that…and will be submitting it tomorrow.

The worst part is I haven’t taken a day off between the leaving and joining dates. I wanted to but then I thought what will I do with the leaves. Where will I go? How will I kill my time? First thought of sleeping whole day but then now I realized that sleepless nites are so horrible…sleepless day will be ….

So no break between the two jobs. I am having 6 weeks training in Bangalore then they will transfer me to Delhi. I hope that they will transfer me soon…my fingers are crossed now.

No comments: