March 21, 2005

I, Robot

No no I am not talking abt the movie in which Will Smith acted…I am talking abt myself…Vow I am becoming a machine…yesterday I woke up at 6.30 a.m to catch a bus at 7.30 and reached home at 10.30 in the nite…well it just took 3 hrs for me to reach home…nahh…nothing serious was doing free Bangalore darshanam…Actually they have changed the office timings, its 10 to 7.30 p.m now

It’s really a pain coming in company’s cab…they showed us all corners of bangalore…gr8…well on top of it I was forced to listen to FM 91...I was under impression that Darius is a good RJ and the songs played on FM are good…but no…everything is disgusting on it including that babbar sher…what stupid shayri they play…meaningless…Songs are pathetic…they play all remixes…I don’t know who originated this remix thing…some are bearable but some are horrible…after listening to them I feel like scratching my head…and not to mention those irritating ads…yuck they are…

I don’t know whats wrong with me these days, for everything I am cribbing…its bad for me...but I don’t know how to remove this…

Dear God,
Help me!! Save this world from me :(
Ships

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

do u want god to save u from this world or the world from u???;)

Well...tats pretty sad timings when ur office is acc very far from ur place...

after the whole days work listening to darius is a pain...i can understand..u r right.

well dont worry its just a matter of time...its momentary..everything will be fine :)

take care of urself...

Smikky

Anonymous said...

Shant ho jao bachhi :-).... ye sab moh-maya hai ;-). Btw, what's wrong with you, take things lightly, spending 14 hrs or so in a day is not horrible specially when u are young, U will see when u get a bit older and u wont be able to do things out of physical compulsion, these experiences of spending long hours in buses etc will become gems of nostalgia... trust me !! So, take things lightly and learn to laugh at everything that makes u feel irritated and soon u wont crib on anything.

Anonymous said...

bachii????? are u ok...i dont look like a bachii from any angle :(

i know everyone will give me big lectures...dont worry..i am all set for new challenges...

and mind u...even if i get older..i will be full of energies..u wont be able to believe..but u can meet me after 15 years and see urself ;)

Anonymous said...

Hahaaahaa !! Good !! Keep up the spirit and why only 15 yrs, I wish u to be energetic all throughout. Now I will make it a point to meet you every 15 year as u said and measure the energy level ;-).

Enchantica said...

Ok fine lets meet after 15 years but then u have to come down to india for that...Hope thats ok with you..;)

Its year 2020. Date u decide..ha ha ha...