June 28, 2005

Species called "Impotent Guys"

In this happening world, i encounter new species everyday...this post will be little cheap and controversial for people who are decent beyond limits...but i know not a single complete decent soul reads my blog... ;)

Somehow i have always hated guys for the way they think abt girls...yes i agree that not all guys are same and i should not generalize..but then majority wins!!! Now let me just take a simple instance...Morning i was walking to Bus stop and saw 2 guys coming from the opposite direction. I knew what was stored..some dirty comments and cheap songs...but i ignored them and pretended as if i did not notice. I walked confidently but little insecured inside...when i was little close to them one guy whispered something in others ear..typical lady habbit...and they started singing a song which i liked till yesterday nite "Agar tum mil jao..." from Zeher. A nice song which obviously they ruined with their harsh, buffallo voice...The song followed with a unbearable comment. I wanted to slap those ass***** right on their faces but crossed my fingers and strode towards the bus ignoring them completely and giving no reactions on my face.
These guys are so sick that after looking at them i get a strong urge of becoming a bandit queen and killing all these jerks and cleaning the world and making it a better place to live...no no i wont do it unless untill...touch wood ...

I remember when i was in 10th grade and when my dad, refused me for taking out to market coz the crowd was damn cheap (i am talking abt a state called Haryana)...i used to long for those market places...how do ppl shop and how do they bargain etc etc..but whatever i wanted was at home and if by mistake i required something..it was ordered to an orderly and he used get them in minutes...Life goes on and dad got posted in a new place which was again a township...aloof from the outerworld i was bound in a small set of people and interactions were limited..a girl like me who is a born chatter box was allowed to torture just couple of people. Thanks to the school where i did my 11th 12th which actually allowed students from nearby villages...i got some idea of how these ppl speak and how they react and what they feel abt girls...handling those things was not easy...once i was threatened by guys as i did listen to their stupid stuff and scolded them in infront of the whole class...then the episode dragged and i started facing the music...all sort of nasty comments had put me in depression...i was scared to go to school. I hid it from my parents and friends as i was scared of dad...he is a tough person and everyone on this earth is scared of him...

One day, these guys threatened me in school by saying that "u dont come out of ur house as we will kidnapp u and then will tell u what we are" i got scared to the core..i knew them..i had heard stories of their achievements...I tried calling home but the filmi style tragedy nobody picked up...i tried calling dad in office but his phone was answered by his clerk...the nervousness was written all over my face..i wanted to go out of school desperately...I just ran from school as soon as the bell rang and looking here and there i just crossed some streets...i knew a place where the crowd was expected ...another school in the vicinity...I reached and saw many children coming out after their bell...i spotted my friend in the crowd and slowed my speed...i was sweating and told him the reason...he walked along with me till home and adviced me to tell this to my dad...telling this to dad required gutts...

I entered my home..had my lunch and was getting ready for a class...my hands were trembling...i remembered those big, blood red eyes, that threatened me..i could not chew my food..i gulped the chappati with water...i went in my room and sat there on my bed...I heard my mom yelling from other room that i was getting late and i am no serious abt my studies etc etc...i did not come out...finally she came in my room..asked me the matter...i lied saying that "not feeling well can i take off from the class.." she looked at me surprisingly..i never used to bunk my class..she sort of believed me..and left me in the room...myinnerself asked me how long will u continue this non sense..one day u have to tell..so why not today? so i went to mom annd told her the reason...she was shocked upon this...she went and told it to dad..Dad did not look at me...he called me he was completely involved in reading the newspaper..he told me to go to class immdiately..i had no option but to go..i took out my bicycle and started riding towards the destination...middle of the way i saw couple of guys standing..my heart started beating...it was beating at an unusual speed...i wanted to stop the bike and ran back but dad told me to go straight so i had to peddle further...little further i realised these are the same guys...

One guy actually came forward in the wide road and stopped me...he was abt to ask something that i heard a bullet coming..i turned back and it was Dad..he came and stopped it where i was standing. All guys were now looking at each others face..they were caught red handed...dad looked and me and asked me to go...i left...and next day onwards , none of them came in my way again...i know what all dad wud have told...i know all police stunts...

Later...dad taught me, how to tackle such kind of situations..where all to hit the person etc etc...after that 7 continous yrs in hostels..i know what to do with guys now...i know what they are meant for...one nice kick on their balls and they are gone...

This world is full of impotent men...some do such cheap things and get this label and some just watch this meekly and become impotent..there is no such world of *real* men...Am i being pessimist? i guess so...the people who claims to be the female supporter turns out to be a female eater...

This is the naked truth about "U". And nobody is an exception so far...atleast i havent seen...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know its tough being a girl.My sister faced teh same problems till i went to her college and gave the guy some friendly advice.But using this to brand all of the men is a lil far fetched.There are some guys who think of things higher than harassing girls or using them.Maybe they are not spotted easily as they stay in classes and homes and dont loiter around much.I think so.Baaki life is the greatest teacher.But good that u r stronger to face it now.

Munnu Bhaiya.

Twilight Dolphin said...

ye world hai na world,iss mein do tarah ke ladke hote hain..ek jo vaisey hote hain jaise aape describe karen hain..aur doosrey jaisey aapne describe nahin kiye hain..
i agree with u regarding this kind of guys..they are literal "vo"...
but there are good guys also..i made u meet one on ur birthday...no??
and babe...i am a completely decent soul..and i read ur blog...contrary to what u wrote in ur blog....;)