June 21, 2005

Recap of the D Day..D for disaster

Yesterday was the first day in the new office…they came to know about my b'day and planned to celebrate it in the office...they ordered pastries and other things...Got big nice bunch of flowers from them...first day...and b'day...a strange thing...i was sending official mail and amidst of my work i got a call from a local number...

S: Hello
other side: Hello
S: Yes
other side: Am i speaking to S?
S: May i know who is calling?
other side: Is that S
S: Yes
other side: Hi ma'am, i am calling from ICICI bank and u have been selected as a winner of the lucky draw of ICICI bank.
S: Oh really
Other side: Yes ma'am
S: but i dont have an ICICI account
Other side: Actually Madam we took the numbers of couple of ppl and out of those u are the lucky one
S: Ohh..but i have a bangalore number and my cell is in roaming...then how can u get my number
Other side: Actually ma'am, what happened is.. (now i snapped..)
S: Who is this
other side: hmmm
S: Your Good name Pls?
Other side: Sandeep
S: Sunny?
Otherside: Yes, happy birthday... continues

Sunny is reems BF...

He could not play it successfully...trapped coz i dont have lousy bank accounts...Not everyone is successful in playing pranks like me ;)

After i finished the small office party, i went to see reems and Sunny…he is a very nice guy…spent my evening with them as nobody at home told me anything about the evening plans and no one asked for a party....

I started getting calls from brother & cousin at 8.15 p.m who wanted to go out with me for dinner…I reached home at 10.00 p.m but saw that quite some ppl were there…I felt bad as nobody had told me anything abt it…when I asked mom she said, she wanted to give a surprise but it did not work as I was damn late…Poor mom doesn’t know that I hate surprises…and it’s a flop show most of the times…Anyways, we postponed the treat for this weekend…lets see if I can make up coz heard that there is a meeting…

Now the interesting part…my dear Aunt bought a nice dress as a birthday present and asked me to try it…its a typical delhi girl’s jeans and a fancy top…looking at the jeans I told her “I wont be able to fit in ” she got angry…”try this” she ordered…and sent my cousin to see whether it really fits me or not…she doesn’t believe me it seems ;) well that jeans was like…I cant explain…in a nut shell I was not able to fit in that…my Aunt was furious…she told me “u better reduce” thankfully she did not tell me that “ this is the last size I saw on the shelf “ ;)

Nite I was too tired so went to bedroom with mom and she then told me that there were few calls on my landline for me…It was 11 p.m so i did not call back. Most of the ppl called me up on my cell…and few of them did not bother to call back. Anyways the best of all was I was expecting some calls from ppl I really like…but this time they turned me down…

None of my crushes called ;)

4 comments:

Abhi said...

Same here.I have this crush , a girl named aishwarya rai.Maybe u have heard about her .Even she never calls on my birthday.

Twilight Dolphin said...

i had very good time that evening...and never mind for ur crushes not calling...baby..happens...:)
sorry for spoiling the surprise auntie had planned for ur b'day.....

Enchantica said...

Munnu, Standard badha...target some hollywood babes...IIM main ho kar bhi aish...chii not a very good idea...Waise u know my maid's name is also aishwarya rai..i hope u are not talking abt her ;)

Reems, no sorry no thanks...sab chalta hai

Anonymous said...

Devdaas dekhi hai ? wo waali aishwarya.n aaap filmistan mein rehte ho kya ? maid named aishwarya.now dont tell me ur postman is named shahrukh khan , milkman govinda , and security guard salmaan khan.

Munnubhai MBA