June 28, 2005

Morning Raga!!!

Morning I got down from the bus and headed for subway to cross and as soon as I stepped on the stairs I lost my balance…I fell…it was such a cute scene...i just collected my bag stood up…remove the dust from my hand and clothes…and one uncle came and asked “Lagi to nahin?” what a stupid question…

I wanted to say “ naah..lagna kahan tha..main to slide samajh kar Phisal rahi thi?” but I kept my mouth shut and told “no, thanks I am fine”…it was paining…and I was smiling…coz when something like this happens to others I just laugh and laugh with all my heart…so how could I spare myself ;) if any of my friends wud have been there I wud have laughed out loud…yes those stairs were fine…it did not break…as most of u would be wondering abt it X-(

I reached office with a pain thinking why it happened? I guess I was thinking abt someone last nite and infact in the bus also…and result is this…no more now…idiot bugger...

And as soon as I entered got good news that there is no power…by the time I reached my room power came…now am going to work…

I need iodex badly ;) ahhhhhhhhhh its paining…

3 comments:

Twilight Dolphin said...

aapke ghar mein kaun rehta hai?
kamar dard ya moov..???
get it and get well..
"humpty dumpty ....
humpty dumpty had a great fall"

Anonymous said...

"...... guess I was thinking abt someone last nite and infact in the bus also…and result is this…........"


Kaun hai jo sapno mein aaya (C or P) ;-) ?

-Crabhunt

Enchantica said...

what is this "C" and "P"..?