June 07, 2005

One more Crush!!! Oh No...

My God...i got another crush....Dont ask the list of my crushes ;) well this one has broke all the records..this is again a unique thing...guys keep wondering who it is ;) ok ok...one hint..he works in my organisation ...

but ahhh my fate...i am just 20 yrs late for him ;) well yes he must be around 40...and is at a very senior level here..i like him coz he is very hardworking and dedicated to work :) Never indulges in any gossip and controversies :) Gem of a person. I respect him..and thats the reason he is my crush :) God bless him :)

7 comments:

Twilight Dolphin said...

abey now stop this crush spree of urs...not goo dfor u anymore..
now u gonna get married and u r supposed to b sati savitri kinds...and neither sati nor savitri used to have crushes...
;)
hey babes...this fellow seems to be a perfect gentleman...

Enchantica said...

Welll the guy is just a perfect one if i see him professionally...

Well Mr.King thanks for commenting on my blogs..yes he is more of a mental crush..and i dont believe in physical crushes...grow up..

Abhi said...

Wow , this is good stuff.whoz next , your 4 year old neighbourhood boy ? just kidding buddy.dont mind.u know how i remembered to hit ur blog , i was playing the song "allah ke bande" n i remmebered the post about it on ur blog.and king buddy , therez nothing sorry to feel about the guys around her , coz being attracted by just physical attributes is more animal than human.you can admire a body , but you can love a soul.

Abhi said...

and yeah ,I dint mean to offend anyone , just what I feel.

Enchantica said...

u r next munnu ;) he he..

well u are mistaken...u did not come with "allah ke bande" post...u came first thru Rajat's blog..and thats what u told me when u commented for the first time...

by the way which one is true? ;)

Abhi said...

are nahi i came first time to ur blog frm rajats place.but aaj subah i put on the allah ke bande number n suddenly remembered ur blog.Clear ? munnu.looks like it was a mistake to put my nick on the blog.

Santosh said...

Crush mubaarak ho... Its a part of life. Crush >> Crash >> Re Crush >> Re-crash it goes on..