April 18, 2005

Tresspassers will be executed

Today i am enjoying my holiday at home. All my friends are working but i am the lucky one today (they enjoyed their holiday last thursday and i was working :( ). I had plans for today but nobody around to go with so took proper rest. Did all my washing, ironing and cleaning work on saturday so no more backlogs, now can rest in peace.

Evening was getting bored...so came out with my bag with nothing in my mind. Had no clue as where i was walking towards. Started towards Cunningham road and saw my favorite citi bank atm..so thought of withdrawing...then walked few steps and saw this Sify cafe, had nothing to do so just came to check my mails. After a long time i am "VELLi" ;)

As usuals browsed some blogs...Wanted to ask this to u?

Is it wrong to read someones blog? well i am not reading any strangers blog..i m talking abt a person whom i know for past 8 years. i got his blog from google search. He is not aware of this. I read all his articles and check is blog almost everyday and occasionally comment on them but dont leave any information behind. i know its bad..but i cant stop reading his blog and at the same time cant afford to tell him the fact.

Am i doing a wrong thing. I dont intend to hurt him? Waiting for ur comments...

1 comment:

Me said...

hmm....i think it's akin to cheating or trespassing...this is simply bcoz u continue to hide the fact that u r not only reading the blog but also commenting upon it...i know how much i hate anonymous posters...and imagine if they turn out to be ppl i had known for 8 yrs...i think the best thing to do is to tell the person that u found the blog....need not tell him that u were commenting upon it...just tell that u found it...that's all..and take it from there...