April 07, 2005

Dialer tunes

Everyday i have to speak to so many ppl over the phone that i get bugged with the ring. trinnn trinnn, awwww i am sick& tired of it..

The best part comes when i try a number and instead of the monotonous ring a music comes :) i find it so soothing...it actually relives me of my tension for few seconds...today i was totally loaded with work and cudnot spare a single minute for myself. Gave a call to someone and the music started all of a sudden...it was so unexpected that for a moment i forgot my work...all of a sudden a harsh voice broke the rythm...wish he did not pick the call...where will u get to listen the music free of cost ;) these tunes are actually good... range from Bollywood film songs to international hits, wacky sounds to instrumental music and even their own voice.

The other day i called one of my classmate and he had set a song from the movie Aitraaz and the song was sung by Adnan Sami "Gela Gela Gela" I like this song very much and also liked the movie. Its a remake of Movie Disclosure

Good concept..Mogambo khush hua ;)

No comments: