April 25, 2005

1st Aniversary

Today i have completed one year of my work life. Though i am not in the same company which i joined one year back. This one year played an important role in my life. I enjoyed my working life.

Flashback:24th April 2004

First person i met in the previous company was Bharat sir, who took my first round of interview. A very nice and smart chap indeed. Always liked working with him, we are good friends and i still like the way he deals with the situations :) Thanks a ton bharat sir for a gr8 break. I liked the work culture and everything abt it :)

Then i met Sripad Sir: Assitant Manager, who also took a small round of interview.
And the final round was taken by MM sir (MD). The ultimate round of my life. I was questioned on all the HR fiunctions and was told that once i join a recruitment firm then the options of joining a corporate is very tough. That was little demotivating for me but i had my own points. After the interview was over MM sir asked me how much time will i need for joining them. I was little hesitant. I did not want to commit anything at that point. To be very frank i had a marketing offer (the field which always fascinated me) so i wanted some time to choose between the two fields. I requested MM sir for the same. He agreed and smiled. Interview went for an hour. He came down with me to first floor where bharat sir was sitting. He made a remark saying that " We have selected her but she hasnt selected us yet". That was embarrasing for me. I liked MM sir and till date i respect him for his values and ethics. He has always guided me and supported me.

26th April 2004: Finally after thinking and consulting from my friends and well wishers i planned for HR field. First day at office & i was nervous. So many things were in my mind. What if i am not able to perform, what if they chuck me out because i am not able to meet their expectations, what if... All my queries were gone after the first day. Work envoirnment was just too good. Colleagues were friendly. I always felt at home.

Just one month back i joined a new company. But i still miss my previous organisation where i spent some quality time and did some quality work..i guess..:)

Today i am happy..i am sad..i am having mixed kind of emotions. Happy for completing one year successfully. Sad that i am no longer working with the previous company. I am just confused?

3 comments:

Twilight Dolphin said...

shipu dear..i've told u manier times to take a chill pill...wha u did is right...ur inner voice will always appreciate u for how u dealt with the situation..and leave the rest to situation..and if she creates any problem for u being there...well..im here to tell u wha to do to her..we have our own ways...;)

Enchantica said...

Babe...this comment shld have been on the other blog :(

Next time be careful!!!

Ships

Anonymous said...

thanks for the lovely compliments well we always miss you in office too