April 11, 2005

Bloggers be careful!!!

this is a belated post. i tried posting it but due to some blogging errors cud not. trying again!!!

Last saturday luckily i was working. I was just browsing and as usual started with my R&D stuff on google...came across this article.

When i read this i cud not believe it...Is it really true? was what i was thinking...but then whatever it is one should be careful...this was a warning for me i guess ;) I really need to be careful...thankfully nobody in this office knows abt my habbit (blogging)...

People get fired for blogging, shocking right? read here

I was thinking abt it and then came to a conclusion that i better not write anything related to office :)...well previously also i wrote some stuff abt my schedules... good god...precautions are always better ;)

No comments: