May 24, 2005

Met Reems

Finally reema came down and stayed at my place. She came at 4 pm. In the nite we went for a nite walk with mom. Nite was fun. We both were in the same room. I logged in my yahoo messenger. Suddenly a guy approached and said hello on messenger. This guy was torturing for quite some time. I told reema the same and asked her if we can do some naughty things…she agreed…gosh we screwed this guys happiness…we made him crazy…went to an extent that the guy stopped replying. Felt so good that just cud not stop laughing. These kind of naughty things used to be our meals in graduation. Now life is plain and simple. But whenever I meet reema same thing starts all over again. I guess due to the vibes and the relation we share :) Next day morning she left as she was supposed to go somewhere . I missed her next day…

1 comment:

Twilight Dolphin said...

i missed u 2..and still am...i was thinkin of checking out some movie or sth on sat..but sad ur moving in the morning itself...
anyhow..just keeping my fingers crossed...i wish u come back quickly..and we have loads of good and quality time together...:)