May 19, 2005

Ahhhh i am here...DEL-HI

My journey was not all that bad...well just 38.5 hrs in train and if u know the art of sleeping in train than thats a gift from god ;) Its too hot (42 degree) here. My brother came to meet me in Nagpur (midstation) as he had asked for something...It was a 5 mins stop...nice meeting with him.

I reached here on Sunday and my cousin came to pick me at the station (which was not required actually). We took a rick and finally i reached home. Home Sweet home. I entered my home after 3 yrs. All these years i met my parents in my cousins marriages. This is a new rented house and i dont know where my mom-dad stayed for past 3 yrs. Anyways gone are those days now. Mom was waiting for me desperately so was my little cousin Mitali. I hugged both of them and felt so good. Had a shower and then mom served me the Hot food. Well its not that i did not eat hot food anywhere but its home made food which i am pointing at. Food was just too delicious.

After lunch, i just unpacked one bag and heard a knock, on the door. I was so busy in unpacking that mom had to answer it. Some noises...OMG so many cousins came just to meet me. I was sitting and chatting with them. But that was not end of it...one after another calls...oh m i so important? well that was a surprise...All my maternal aunts called and i spoke to almost everybody. After everybody left i slept off. Next day mom woke me up at 5.30 a.m for morning walk. As per her i am FAT ...Gosh morning walks...but i did not utter a single word and went with her :( Now everyday i get up at 5.30 a.m no matter what time i get sleep...its not the only torture...she gives me rotis without ghee unlike other moms ...though i dont like ghee but i like when moms force their children to eat healthy food. I dont need any food for atleast 20 days as per my mom :(

Next 3 days i locked myself in the house. Did not go out anyhere. Not to my cousins house next lane. I am just taking rest..rest and rest. I have become so lethargic that i did not call my friends also. My cell was not working as the charger is giving some problems and got this internet connection day before yesterday. Wanted to blog yesterday itself but had nothing much to write.
Yesterday I taught my mom how to mail. She mailed to my brother...good achivement...now i have to teach her how to chat. I am just pitying my poor brother...now he will get big lectures thru emails instead of love letters...ha ha ha..must be cursing me for making a HI-Tech mom...

My friend sukanya came to meet me today at 1.00 p.m. Oh i met her after 3 yrs. Her outlook is totally changed..but she is same good girl like before. We chatted and chatted. We had lunch together at my place. Then in the evening i went to Rajouri Market for shopping. Yes girlish behavior attimes. I always prefer shopping with her. Good frequency and tastes are alike. Then at 7.00 she made a move and i came back home.

Ohh yes forgot to describle my new neighbours...well they all look alike..well no twins yaar...i am staying in a Surd colony...all look same to me ;)...i am tired of seeing those red, white, blue turbans ;) Sometimes i wonder whether there wives get confused?...good for some he he ;)

Now just wondering as what to do? any suggestions guys?

1 comment:

Twilight Dolphin said...

know what..just sleep...sleep..and sleep...babes..these days are so precious...
in some days, u'l be back to work...and then u'll crave for taking rest or something...
don't get frustated..i'll come down to ur place tomoro..and we'll have good fun...