May 30, 2005

One memorable journey :)

Well i am back to my Favorite city...after a 2 days long journey finally i am here, safe, sound and happy ;) Weather is sexy and very romantic :)

Well this journey was again a memorable one...lot many ppl in my boggie...72 ;) ha ha yes well to be very frank i did not interact with all 72 ;) but yes interacted with almost 20 ppl :) in my compartment there were 8 ppl. Letme start explaining how it went. Well mom came to drop with with massi and her husband to the station. when i entered inside there was an old jat fellow sitting on my bearth...he must be around 62..but looked like 80 yrs old. He smiled at me when i looked at him..i also smiled back...(the thing which i do frequently)...I pushed my bag down the seat..looked up..he smiled again...now this time i got little suspicious...smiling everytime..wats wrong? then he asked me in proper haryana tone " Kit jaogi".Thankfully i understood the language as i was in haryana for 3 good years...where i learnt nothing but crap...later on came to know that he is a prinicpal to a private college. And u wont believe his english is better than most of us...i was stunned to hear his english..he told us couple of stories abt his life...Ppl call this man "Shastriji" coz he is knowledegeable...he was travelling with his students...in my compartment his 2 females and one guy were his students...

Then there was a bhaiyaJi...delhite, married and 2 kids...he was decent and a nice man...

Then there was a guy who was sitting next to me. He was shy, and reserve kinds. I assumed him to be a college student. his eyes were good..one attracting point in him...after almsot 2 hours..i asked him " which college?" He gave me a strange looked...well i am working he said..then he told me that he is working in some small start up company. after a while he told me that he is an IIT product...i looked at him thinking why these guys look so normal? kher it was nice talking to him..his name..oh forgot to tell..Rachit

...killed our half day somehow..it was HOT...then there came an aunty..she was sitting on a bearth which was little far...all this time her 14 yrs son was sleeping on it..This aunty started asking us our details...it was little awkward the way she started but she was good...then she started asking me my details...what are u doing? where are u working..where do u stay..with whom are u staying how do u manage your food...how come u were in delhi? etc etc...then she asked me how many brother sisters...i replied " one younger brother...he is studying in nagpur". She started looking at Rachit...then she asked..so first time brother is going with u? well no, he will come later...then where is he getting down (pointing towards rachit)...bangalore, i replied..but u said he will come later...god!!!! high time..she thought Rachit to be my Younger brother...well i chuckled..i said "Auntie Rachit is not my brother..he is working in bangalore and we met here only". Auntie said "Ohhhh". Poor lady..i looked at Rachit's face..Poor guy was not able to react...he cud not smile also ;) Kher this wasnt the end of it...

u know what happens in Indian railways!!!...somewhere, all of a sudden Eunuchs will board the train..clapping and touching guys and asking for money. One Eunuch came and headed in our direction...asked me..and i smiled...i pointed my fingers towards Rachit who was sitting next to me...poor Rachit looked this side and as soon as he saw me doing that he turned away...Eunch now moved a step and started keeping his hand on rachits head...Rachit made an innocent face and pointed towards bhaiya ji who was sitting next to him...Bhaiyaji, was trapped and gave some money to them. After taking the money he blessed all three of us. he thought we three were together. then he/she looked at me and rachit and blessed again...One more person thinking us brother and sisters...the reason being Rachit is just 5'3" and i am taller than him by 2 inches ;)

One more funny thing about Rachit: this was his first long journey by train, so next day morning he asked me "Ppl dont take bath or what?" I cud not stop laughing...wanted to tell him " bath tub is ready for u, highness" but did not say anything...just laughed and laughed...he felt embarassed...finally told him "NO"

Somehow killed both the days... Auntie was too caring ...and i did not miss a chance to pull rachits leg saying that "Your mother in law is just too sweet". Overall journey was fun.

2 comments:

Twilight Dolphin said...

i am really very surprised by ur this particular capability of making such long lasting friends in trains....gosh!!how do u trust ppl whom u dont know....???
well...i guess that makes u ...u...
no??

Enchantica said...

Well dear who said i trust them..

well its just that they feel comfortable talking to me and u know how good a listener i am...when i can be with Sushma aunty..then anyone on this earth rite?

Well this was a drawback also so i have controlled a lot...now i speak to very few ppl whom i find decent...:) so no more friends...i guess i need to close the admissions right away ;)