January 21, 2007

Zindagi Rocks!

I don’t think I need anything if I have few great friends who r always there and count me in their life as an imp person. I was chatting with a friend of mine and he was telling abt his weekend plans and life these days and told me about the weather of US as it was snowing while he was chatting with me. Snow, always seen in movies and never seen in actual gives a different excitement, a curiosity of how it is like. I guess my friend was quite a mind reader. He switched on his webcam just to show me how it snows and how roads, trees and things get covered by it. What a pleasant scene it was. He then showed me what a snow ball was like…Seeing a world from someone’s eye is another experience. Watching it on TV looks different and the way he presented was quite different.

Few minutes later I got another call from my dear friend Pomi, who worked with me in last org. She was quite upset and hence called up @midnight. Her first statement was “ hope u were not sleeping…” She thought of calling her mom but considering the time was too late to disturb them with her worries, she decided to call me instead. She said she was expecting me to be awake and now I m like second option after her mom…and I joked saying yeah step mother is another alternative u have now…we spoke for almost one hr before we decided to hang. I am so lucky to have these kind of friends…

I always used to feel that I wasn’t born lucky. I was loved by everyone in the family, friends and teachers but somewhere deep inside I carried the unlucky-in-love notion abt myself. I don’t know what complex I had. There was no reason for this insecurity of mine. Before possessing anything I preferred to let it go coz a feel of loosing it later, used to send shiver in my body…strange in its own way. Everybody has a different way of thinking and different way of convincing themselves. Mine is quite strange. I feel the victory in loosing coz I can conquer my own fears. Loosing something feels bad no doubt, and like any other human being I too feel bad but only thing that keeps me gng from different phases of life is the convincing power which always says “dear u haven’t lost anything, infact you are a winner, life cud have show u a worst situation later and by giving upon it now u have saved yourself” Quite a mixed view. Sometimes I used to feel that I was a pessimist, but convincing myself this way gave me a feel of being optimist, but in reality it belongs to no particular way of looking at it.


I was surfing TV channels and saw Sushmita’s latest release Zindagi Rocks! It did stir my emotions but the slow pace story was the reason for its failure. It was more like an art movie than to a commercial one. I thought the name suggested something related to fun but whole perception was washed away. A story of a mother (Sush) who is energetic, happy-go-lucky nature and her adopted son. Story takes a turn when her son is diagnosed with a hole in the heart. A transplant operation is needed to save the young child’s life, but the problem is to find a donor. In the desperation to save her child Sush decides to make the ultimate sacrifice. The final moments of the film does bring a tear to the eye. I loved the last scene, where Shiney Ahuja realizes that sush will take a drastic step and barges in her room, and finds her standing near the glass window. As he walks towards her, in the fear, that she might jump out of the window, sush takes steps backward and she collapse on the floor. Her last kiss followed by a death was quite a painful sight.

Justification: This movie disturbed me a little and hence an emotional post. :(

Yeah Zindagi Rocks!...it sucks at times but still rocks...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very bad template, colour is horrible, plez change it