September 12, 2006

Going to Chandigarh on 15th sept 2006

Life has become hectic all of a sudden. No time to even have lunch properly…Monday I had burger just to avoid wasting my time in pantry...so told my colleague to get me a burger when she was gng to Mac D.

This weeked gng to chandigarh on an official visit. All business and no fun. I am the only one working for this requirement so I will be the only one who will get screwed if things go wrong..need to give 200% of myself…Today also I almost missed my lunch when my colleague dragged me to pantry and fed me…before I cud complete my lunch my manager called me on my cell “ where r u…we r waiting for ur report…meeting rite now….”

And again I had to leave and run for the meeting as I was already 15 mins late for it. Royally my manager and superboss took my class looking at my status of the event…and manager was still considerate in saying incase we are not able to do…we will push it for next weekend…and rite there..the same moment..my cute superboss said..”no no..u will have to do it this weekend itself & there is no option for u…”

So me stressing myself out….My superboss was wondering whom to send along with me..coz I m a gal..and I will need one lady atleast with other male colleagues….and then my manager nominated herself. I am happy indeed. I really appreciate the way she is dedicated to her work and I try to learn things from her. So it gng to be a good exposure coz I m sure she will share her experiences and guide me in this event…and I m sure before leaving I will make her feel proud on my report.

And i need to find out the good places to see after 6 in chnadigarh as i m sure i will be stuck with work whole day so only evening i would be able to go out with colleagues...i m happy..another place for me to visit..i have heard its one of the planned city in country and quite neat and clean.


P.S: i just realised that my comp is seriously affected by virus..and i need to get it formatted..and i wud not be able to do so for next week...so hopefully if things go fine i will post again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey I must say you congrats for getting ur chance to visti chandigarh.
Its the most beautiful city in India after banglore.it will be an awesome experience excellent roads, banglows, well designed sectors, cultured people its simply great.good night life. enjoy if you could get time from job.


Virus.so sorry. i hate it when i find my comp. ill conditioned. on sunday i formatted my comp then again tomorrow morning i started my comp after booting it restarted automatically and again and again.in loop. i had to format it again. and i dont know what went wrong.