September 05, 2006

Enough of Senti stuff ...i need a change

There were so many senti posts and me planning to improve myself now. Enough of Karan-sharukkhan’s melodrama style. Yesterday I met my Ex-Boss and a gud friend Bharat. It was like a meeting after ages. He was the first boss of my career and a good friend and a good motivator always. Has helped me a lot in my learning. I am always thankful to him for all he has done for me. Yesterday we both sat for sometime and discussed a lot about work and life. I am very happy that he has finally found his beloved and currently she is in Taiwan for some official visit. I got a chance to speak to her also when she called him up. She is no doubt a wonderful person.

Then we went back to his place and I met his mom dad and sister. It was nice meeting them all. I really enjoyed those 2-3 hrs of my day.

Another ex-colleague from same company, Smitha…I call her smikky is also engaged and getting married in early Jan coming year. I am so so happy that finally she also found her beloved. I really miss my first company, its people, its work culture and just everything about it. I am lucky…that I got a chance to work with wonderful people and got lovely friends in my life who are always there for me, with me.

Whenever I close my eyes and think of my first employer, I get a very devotional kind of feeling inside me. I see it as a temple.

Well there were many reasons that I am missing Classic Search so much because I met my ex boss…because smitha called and because I have already complete 2 yrs of blogging and this interest which became a habbit started when I was working there.

Hope to be a blogger forever…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Whenever I close my eyes and think of my first employer, I get a very devotional kind of feeling inside me. I see it as a temple"

very few ppl will have this kind of thinking - i believe

Anonymous said...

u will always be a blogger in ur heart....