February 17, 2007

Something Fishy...

I am enjoying my long weekend. Today got up at 12 noon and then spent some time with mom dad. After dad left, I and mom decided to go to market. I wanted to try my cooking skills. I bought raw fish from a shop and came back. Did all the preparation and finally made my First “Fish Masala Curry”. It wasn’t all that bad.

Mom’s feedback: “It was little too spicy”
My Excuse: She eats bland food.
My feedback: preparation was nice but gravy was thick...I shld have add little more water. It was right to eat with chapattis but not right combination gravy wise for rice.

Next weekend I will try a new recipe. Thanks to internet for having all the recipes online ;) That was all about "fishy" :D

Tomorrow, I m going to attend another wedding. I haven’t packed my bag yet because I was busy watching movie on Set Pix. I have become fan of this channel. It is playing awesome movies. I glue myself to idiot box at sharp 10 p.m these days. Latest catch were
1. Resident Evil
2. Girl Interrupted


Liked both the movies. Tomorrow at 10 am its gng to play another movie called “Rudy”. I want 2 watch but not sure if time will permit and if I would be able to get up by that time. :P

No comments: