February 04, 2007

Life is a roller coaster ride

Mood: Excited..

Things move so fast in life...i used to play with my cousins and the same cousins are getting married in the coming 2 weeks...i m little excited...did little bit of shopping..2 traditional wear and two casual attire will do. Bought one black saree..voww i was dying to buy black...finally..now need to buy earings and other accessiories...i hate buying that but cant be without them in wedding :(

I will be taking off on thursday and friday...the thing which is exciting me most is the drive..man 6 hrs drive is gng to b fun. Ahhh i guess more than shopping the thought of drive gives me a pleasure...and more than marriage its my cousins hostel that i will be visiting is exciting me. I was waiting for this day. They wanted to show me their campus and wanted me to meet their friends ..so will be paying them a visit. m all set for weddings now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope u enjoyed your time off ;)
how was the drive?