February 15, 2007

"Friends Forever"

Life is quite amusing. One side i chased someone for almost yrs in anticipation that he wud reciprocate the way i wanted to and finally i ended up becoming the dearest friend. Years passed and friendship bond became stronger. Yesterday when i was working online in the nite i realised that i was supposed to send a card for valentines and i did that. At 12 midnite, I got a thanku call.

Worked whole day and finally at 7.00 p.m got some flowers which this person had sent. He wanted it to be a surprise and unfortunately he had to reveal coz flowers were supposed 2 b delivered at 12 noon. A bunch of Yellow Roses. They were nice and nicer was the message which was embedded in it which said "Friends Forever".

I have kept them on my table and have put the message on my display board. People around came to see flowers but yellow color saved me. That was my valentine day. I was in office till 8.00 p.m and only thing that brought smile were these flowers.

No comments: