October 19, 2006

My SNDF...

Sometime we never realize how god gifts us. Few minutes’ back I was thinking about my life and work for last couple of days and realized god gave me few good friends in last bareilly trip. I met Shendy and realized how nice and helpful a person can be. Knowing him is a pleasure. He works with me and now we are working on couple of assignments together. Well just one interest I showed in one of the event for the sake of humanity and this guy has started pulling me and other members in other events as well. I had lost interest in such things and was living quite a dull life for past few months but this guy has started revising it in his way.

I realized that god send his people to take us out of our depression and boredom. Shendy as we all christened him…has a passion for photography and one must see his collection. I too have inclination towards the same but his passion can not b compared…We know each others life in bits and pieces. I remember one day he casually came to my seat and we started talking on different topics and people. And then we happened to share each others personal life. He told me about his beloved and I feel good to have his beloved as my friend these days. She is so pretty and nice natured girl. They are getting married in Jan…so lot of things in his mind. One thing I liked about this guy is he admits his mistake. Not many people do that.

Today I was supposed to sit with him for an assignment @4.00 and was badly stuck with my own packing work but this guy did not complain..i went upstairs to apologize but he took it so lightly and joked…

Some people really add a lot in your life and this guy is one of them. I can see the changes he has brought in me.. He has diverted my mind from work to fun@work...

Just wanted to say thanks to him and god...he doesn’t read my blog but this is the least I can do for a SNDF (Sweet Nice Dumb Friend)…and that’s how I address him…

4 comments:

amit said...

nice acronym SNDF.. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, honest, a bit judgemental but direct...utilised my office time in reading almost all of it..:-)...

Anonymous said...

why have u stopped writing?

Anonymous said...

life gives u rare moments to cherish and some people just add exponents to it.