January 19, 2006

Badluck is SEVERLY bad…

Now who will be as unfortunate as me? I shifted from my fav. city to this place just to stay at my home, with my parents. And now dad has got transferred to a place near to delhi which is just 50 kms from Delhi. I can’t think of traveling 50 kms one side. So either I stay in a hostel and see them on weekend or quit my job and stay with them whole day. I guess former is better. So now back to a hostel or PG :( what the hell….why did I come to this place?

And one update…I seriously have no time to draft a mail and send to ppl in my address book to inform abt this…but there is a new virus these days which automatically picks up names and sends pics..subject line generally says “Pictures, Photos, S*xy, funny…and so on” Kindly don’t open that, the pictures will not get downloaded and in turn ur account will get affected.

Thankfully my virus infected mails are going to my close friends from address book…whereas my colleagues infected dirty subject mails are going to seniors and old (70+) ppl and they are asking her to resend in the hope that she has really fwded something watchable (censored)!!!

3 comments:

atul lakhotia said...

hey me first this time!!!! nw lemme read!!

Aj said...

Hi Shipra
Yar when i was in delhi my condition was same as urs... was stayin in gurgaon in PG and used to come home( in rohini ) on weekends :)

This life is also nice... for me who has never been a hosteller.First exp was livin in gurgaon , and now living 2500 kms away from delhi !
guess i am doin a self management course ...hahhaa.. I am finding it gud.
and miss my family more now

Cya
Aj

Ginni said...

hi lady!!u really r kewl..kinda touchin sme hidden chords of our heart...fortunately or unfortunately i m sure we end up cribbing a lot,,,u bring a little smile,,thanx,,,its lk same old story..:~>