December 21, 2005

Days of blunder :(

Dont ask me how,when and why? I guess the state i am in says it all...

Something is terribly wrong with me. I did a mistake couple of days back and going to get the fruit very soon...Morning i realised my mistake and the time when i realised it was too late..i was counting the minutes for the greatest blasting of my life...then what in the fear i did 4 more blunders and too sitting next to my "lady" boss. Thats one pain..u can make a leda (male) boss understand but being a gal and dealing with lady bosses is just as easy as a negro couple giving birth to a white baby...now only thing i am waiting is for, her to find out about all these (blunders) one by one...Gosh where do i go and hide myself...Is loo safe enough from such blastings...how about the pantry??? no...how abt gents loo??? she will never guess me there...infact my best pal will also fail in guessing me in this situation :(

From tomorrow onwards i will be on leave for 10 days and will be back after new year. I guess at the right time...Was discussing my blunder with my colleague and she looked at me in horror.."How can u do such a mistake" was her first line. We both forced our knees to yield some smart answers but ..but...i guess we were expecting a local train of bihar to be as fast as Rajdhani....Bacha lo bhagwaan, next time nahin karoongi!!!!! After a lot of struggle, we gave up and now i am discussing my last wishes with her :) I told her to put red roses on my grave...i love them...also some babycorn dishes and lots of fictions..if i get bored there i can pick up my fav. ones atleast...she is just consoling me saying that "dont worry" and let me tell u ...whenever she is uttering these two words she is not able to control..she is laughing like a madman and i m pitying myself...i am also laughing on myself along with her....i am trying to make it funny....but my boss doesnt have the same sense of humour (wish she had)...Now i am thinking of various things simultaneously instead of concentrating on rest of the work..."what-if" situation haunts and i am keeping my fingers crossed...waise does anyone know the firing style of the various companies??? Do they send the firing letter thru snail-mail also ;) well i wont be regular in mails and wont be reachable on cell also.

OUT OF OFFICE/HOME/BLOG/MAILS/CELL from 22nd Dec 2005 -2nd Jan 2006. (God save my colleagues, if he saves me today)

Will be back if nexalites finds me ugly and horrible looking, as i am gng to Agartala (Tripura) to meet my dad...

3 comments:

Aj said...

hey hav a great journey :)
m too going to tirupati and nearby places of chennai for new year with parents coming from delhi
nyways m there on blogging space after some days .. bn busy in shifting and settling in new company..
read my new posts.. u will get d idea
cya
Aj

amit said...

wah wah.... galtiyan tum karon aur bachaye bhawaan !!!!!!

chalo enjoy ur vacations to the max..... n agar naxalites se mulakat ho jaaye to get sum pics....:)

atul lakhotia said...

its so nice...galtiyan karte jao...aage bhagwan hai hi bachane k liy...