December 15, 2005

Congestion in network

I find it difficult to handle when there r N number of events on the same day and my presence is solicited ;). Now for Instance 14th Dec, the day when one of my cousin was born, some 17 yrs ago...one of my classmate came to this world some 24 yrs back and guess she was sent for saving me in subject like Math(theorm types) from getting flunked...and third was a wedding of 2 of my classmates who decided to save 2 lives by marrying each other...now i was supposed to be at all the three places and unfortunately they all were in 3 different states..one in delhi..one in haryana and third was UP...NCR region...so i decided to attend my cousin's b'day party..like a good girl...

Today (15th dec) is a day when so many of my friends share their b'days...i just checked the list of b'day reminders and was amazed to see that 50% of crowd was born in DEC good ratio..but next thing which i did was to calculate 9 months in the reverse chronological manner...March and April are deadly man!!!! ;)

Oh yes i watched "Ek Ajnabee" starring Amitabh, Arjun Rampal and Parizaad. All the three are my Favs. Arjun was HOT..why only hot..he was spicy and totatly eatable types :) Given a chance i would prefer him over a roasted chicken. I hope he doesnt read blogs ;) Movie was good as per Indian standards and best part was no-behind-the-tree-songs, fed up of those jumping-jacks...

Did i mention before that i finshed Chetan Bhagat's first book 5 point someone...its a nice read..enjoyed my time reading it and i wud love to give it 9 out of 10. Reminded me of my college days :) The best part was the flow in the story which did not bore me..

And Have u ever seen hostel girls closely??? Naahh i guess u havent...Amit (not sure abt his surname) IIMa reminded me the other day abt it...

Yesterday got a sms from one of my friend...and i liked it

People are to be loved and things are to be used,
the reason for the chaos in the world is coz
Things are being loved and people are being used.
(how true!!!)

2 comments:

amit said...

arre ossum hostel wala blog.... gave gud insights into how life shapes inside a gals hostel..... seems pretty interesting

but i m still waiting to know how the BDays are celebrated.... i just hope no bumps n ...... ;)

aur i m blogrolling u n apun ko apna naam bhi is blog par dekhne ka maangta...;)

Me said...

lovely lines in the sms....