August 19, 2005

The thread which binds..."Rakhi"


Thread of Rakhi is the essence of brother and sister attachment and sharing.

Sad that cud not tie rakhi to any of my brothers. Could not wish any of them on the real day. Guilty about not sending Rakhis on time.

I know i cant make it up for it until next yr but i can assure my cute and caring brothers that my love for them will always be there and i always wish good luck for them. My wishes are always there for "U".

I dont have many brothers infact i dont tie rakhis to my cousins also.But there are few ppl in life whom i consider my brothers and good friends. Rishi, Sourabh bhaiya, Raj, kamlesh bhaiya, Abhi, and Vishak. Thanks for being there. I am lucky to have you in my life.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I am lucky to have you as my sister too.May you always be happy.:).and i want the address.