August 12, 2005

Me gng to Amritsar tonite :)

Vow, for the first time i am gng to see Golden Temple. And here starts my trip of North India...The otherday i was just making a list of places i want to see around delhi and first after Amritsar trip would be Agra...and then Jaipur..and here the adventure begins ...Reems is gng to accompany me for other trips :)

I am so happy...I want to explore my country...all famous and not so famous places...hope i will cover it one day :) life is too short to see beautiful places and too big for tortures ;)

Mission begins now...i am starting for Amritsar today evening and will be back on Monday....Details about my journey later.

Happy Independence Day in advance. :)

Jai Hind.

1 comment:

Santosh said...

I would love to visit the place.. never have been to that part.. enjoy our journey and share the experience...