August 23, 2005

The gods too are fond of a joke.

Upgrade your email with 1000's of cool animationsI dont know but i can never stop playing pranks. Thats something which i enjoy most. i feel that life is very boring otherwise. i love to see ppl reacting when they come to know it was me who actually made them react in a peculiar manner. latest prank was played by me at 1.32 p.m today.

I was talking to someone on yahoo messenger and then thought of giving him missed calls. The person did not have my number. So gave 2-3 small missed calls. But there was no response. I thought of teasing him by anonmyous messages...but he did not respond to my missed calls. I was expecting a missed call for my missed call if not a sms. But miser by basic qualification and diploma holder in laziness this guy did not call back. Finally i had to shift to my plan B. i called up again and instead of missed calls thought of talking. His cell is ringing...tring tring

he: hello
me: who is this
he: who are u?
me: may i know your name plz?
he: ____(told his correct name)
me: actually i got missed calls from this number so wanted to know who is behind
he: well i did not call
me: but i got couple of missed calls. i could not attend as i was not at my desk
he: miss i dont know, but i have not made any call (in proper US accent)
me: well are u sure?
he: yes
me: why dont you check with your kids if by mistake they had dial my number
he: well actually i am living in a boys hostel (blushing and saying hostel....he wanted to prove how young he is for kids and all ;) )
me: Oh! I am sorry..why dont u check with your friends if someone was trying to reach me or something?
he: i just got up and nobody has entered into my room from the morning so thats also not possible.

me: oh are u sure
he: yes..but I am really sorry if you got a missed call from this number.Sorry for the trouble cause.
me: anyways...by the way whats your name?
he: my name is _____ and i am studying at ___ (with pride as if he is gng to get a gold medal)
me: ok thanks munnu...he he
continues...

Yes it was munnu at IIM C who was fooled by me today...who actually believed that some kewl babe called him up enquiring for something...poor bhai..grow up...imagine he blushed when i asked him abt his kids :))

he he...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kis color ki mexican hat acchi lagti hai tujhe ? :p

Anonymous said...

lolz.. was quite a prank .. hehe .. ur merc might be in danger if u keep this up :)