August 20, 2005

Never argue with a fool..


Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Well very true..and i lost the battle. The converstation was something like this

Day #1


She: he loves me...
me: oh ok
she: but i am nt sure he loves me
me: ask him then
she: i asked him but he said he likes me
me: cool...he likes u...
she: but i know he loves me
me: ok
she: u know he cares for me
me: good 4 u..nice hints
she: (blushing) yes..but he said he had a gf (now sad)
me: oh...what happ. to her
She: he ditched her
me: (shocked)..ok so now he is in love again
she: yes he says he cant marry me...coz he cudnt marry her
me: oh (thinking what to say)
she: but i know from deep inside his heart he loves me and will propose me soon.
me: hmmm (no words to say)
she: what u say
me: well...u r just to great!!!! u shld be nominated for a nobel prize.
she: why? u feel i am wrong?
me: nopes not actually..(i am wrong standing and listening to u)
she: u know he says he respects me
me: (why not after all whole nite u guys talk over the phone on all shitty topics) ok..cool
she: i am in love for second time...what do u suggest?
me: propose him for marriage..see what he has to say

Day #2:

she: Buzz

me: Hi
she: what hi yaar..i did as u said..i proposed him...i can never imagine this...
me: oh what did he say? agreed?
she: !@#$$ said he hates me..and i am selfish
me: (wasnt wrong actually) oh sad..how cud he
she: he is sick..mean...hopless creature...i never expected that out of him? #$%%
me: sorry to hear that
she: all coz of u...wish i never asked him
me: @%^^&*()

Day #3:


She: i am so happy
me: hmm..what happened now? hows the third one
she: he is fine..a nice guy..but i spoke to second...he is a nice guy..he has his own problems
me: ok..(uff me busy excuse me pls for god sake)
she: u know he says he respect me a lot...
me: hmmmm
she: i still love him yaar
me: i can see that...
she: all fate u know...
me: yeah i know...@#$$%$


I prefer the wicked rather than the foolish. The wicked sometimes rest.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe almost all lovelorn people i have come across have similar reactions.. starting off u r a little glad for them , them it starts getting irritating and pretty soon they get on to ur nerves,, btw like the new look of ur blog :)

Enchantica said...

thanks harsh for dropping in..yes these lovestories have started getting on my nerves now...and i pity that almost 99% of crowd around me is in love or just out of it :))...

forcing me to lend my ear ;)and then this @$%^&