December 21, 2006

Age is a very high price to pay for maturity

Everybody’s work has been freezed coz of holidays and I m still struggling with my numbers. Still stretching my work for a pipe which wud help me later hopefully. Sometimes no matter how hard u try some nuts are hard to crack.

As we grow we see changes and these days I can feel those changes. I used to find biographies, auto biographies and non fiction useless coz they never used to hold my interest for long. Few pages and I used to get bored of the text without any images in my mind. Fictions provide me series of images, made my characters and my life revolved around them. Teen days are over now I believe. I still have inclination towards images and stories but I have started looking meaning to the word called life.

Mills & Boon, Sydney Sheldon, Jeffery Archer to Ayn Rand and now Bhagwad Geeta and Vedantas. Too early I believe but gives enough reasons to my Whys. But there is a difference that I feel in my reading that has come. I used to finish a Sydney of 200 pages in 4 hrs and now Vedanta has already taken 5 days of reading 200 pages. Reason behind is the meaning that is hidden in each line. The examples that are quoted are waste if not understood properly. It doesn’t brainwash you..doesnt teach you anything against any religion but teaches u how to live a better and meaningful life. Says about renunciation but doest expect you to leave the pleasures, people and object of this world. Everyday is a new lesson and u gotta learn it.
I m looking for bible and Quran to see what their teaching says. Every religion has something to give and hopefully I wud pick them fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

..they called it the metamorphosis, I see its as a 'Shedding Skin'.

We r shedding skin, changing within, alligning with the hard realities. A rigor mortis of emotions and vacination from material leeches.

Welcome to the REEL world,where all character demands attention, every frame expects u to put on the plastic smile...where all angles follow the Darwin's theme-Survival of the fittest

Happy running, young lady!