March 19, 2006

What do "I" do?

Life is so damn funny!!!!

U want to avoid a problem and to avoid a problem u enter into another problem or i wud say forced to enter into another one. This isnt fair....

I feel blogspot is tired of my blogs weight....121 posts...i am also tired...to be frank i feel there is nothing left for me to write..i feel so empty these days..there is nothing happening which is worth describing..or i shall say things that are happening arent catchy enugh for me..its just that all bad stuff happening with me in 2006...its just march..i am waiting for the august...well nothing great..somebody told me i will have a real bad time till 2006 (emotionally, physically and mentally) and then hopefully things will change..i guess he/she wanted to say..after that u will be habitual of bad things :P

Physically: Oh yes i have put on extra pounds and flab isnt fitting in any of my dresses and my last company's full and final settlement is left so cant buy new dresses..somehow adjusting with strechable jeans and tops :P

Mentally: God made me different by give me extra brain than some of u. Obvious if it can be measure in points then, considering u have -20 points then i have -200 point these days on the same scale.

Emotionally: well yes, emotionally its becoming worst these days..earlier i used to cry watching all senti stuff..now i cry on all the Soaps aired by Star plus/Sony and Zee

It still gives me a shiver when i think of the month Jan and Feb 2006. I dont know why i still wrote funny posts...feeling broken now...

Hibernating...

And ppl say i have a bad habbit of hibernating...whatelse m i supposed to do when life makes me a ball and hit me for 4's and 6's. Though scoring high but taking away all my energy...i have to be dormant untill it gives me a reason to smile coz i can forsee series of events which are actually as irritating as watching an english movie dubbed in hindi with sicko accent.


Mujhe dawa ki nahin dua ki zaroorat hai :P

Thanks for bearing me all these days/months and yrs (depending upon ur subscription to this seedy page)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawa ki nahi dua ki zaaroorat hai?

y don you try daru sumtime

Ankit said...

join the club...
I just got a mid semester exam copy n i got 5 out of 80 :((

Anonymous said...

@man: why dont u give me company..and whats the link u have given..human.com..well what m i supposed to guess with it? just that it says to contact someone in CA...but whom?????

@ankit:Koun sa club yaar...Zindagi jhand hai, fir bhi ghamnad hai. jaane kis baat ka

Anonymous said...

Need any help? u r free to contact me.

Anonymous said...

cheeers...

You must be knowing I hope.

¨Reality is an illusion caused by lack of alcohol.¨

Anonymous said...

cheerssss!!!!!!!!

Well i m not god to know abt CA and all possible places and ppl on this earth...i wont mind if u tell ur name as i dont have any grudges against anyone :) so dont be scared of me :P

whatever, i know u r playing safe..and i dont think human dot come is a nice hint for a dumb gal like me

Anonymous said...

king: free to contact where? local/std/isd call? ur name? mail id? why on this earth everyone wants to be anonmymous in my life...why is that ppl are scared of me...i know i am not a good writer..but not a bad person either!!!! fine i m not so gud...
but if u really wanna help me..share ur names and mail ids.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ships,

Ma'm U r on wrong track.I m not scared of u and i really like ur blog and writings.Acutally as i said i m really a king of problems.
As required by u here are my contact details......My name is Abhisek and i m from Delhi.
If u wanna contact me u r always welcome on abhi_void_king@yahoo.co.in.

bbye
Live Life King Size.

Anonymous said...

hey it was not about the CA but the quote by Sir Jonny Walker

Anonymous said...

king of problem got another problem by providing his email ID to you. untill - unless its a fake ID

amit said...

dawa, dua ya phir finally daru.... try karo n phir bata dena ki yeh lailaaz beemari kaise theek hui....:P

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Minor problem ,Whats up dear,as said by u, that Id is not fake.
Oh And pls explain why i got ANOTHER problem by providing it, what was the first problem?
btw Ships ur post was gud.

bbye

Aj said...

yea
Life is so damn funny!!!!

Tats why I am reading your some kind of intellectual response awaiting post at 5 in the morning
when my mind wud rank -infinity on ur mentioned scale.

Just finished posting my new post after so loong time

Waise wud say just that ki Gud times in life hold meaning only coz u have not-so-good times

Hope u get that!

cheers
Aj

Aj said...

WHERE R U... ??? ab toh maine bhi new post daal di !!

Anonymous said...

i can tell u the reason for ur problem is procastination as its with everybody. if your problem is severe then Treat your problem as an end term exam for which u have only few days and to solve it only few hours, then you would know its impotance and apply your 200 point brain and find any resource on this planet to solve it, else keep procastinating it or forget it completely