March 11, 2006

Conspiracy theory

Today my cousin left and its saturday night..i m missing her and all the masti's. Was just missing the way we were gossiping all these days..oopps nights...we were sleeping in the same room...so half of the time we were on net...either she talking to her friends or me surfing some or other sites..finally I showed her my blog...now she also knows abt it....

Yesterday night since we knew that it was our last night, we enjoyed every moment. We discussed hell lot of a stuff..various topics...and we both laughed like silly gals at odd hrs...the topics were funny as usual...we were teasing each other and a vendor almost in the middle of the night was selling the vegetables. Something very unlikely in my area. With a very serious face i told her "Look Shivi, this isnt good. Girls from good families dont get into such things. Though U are elder to me but i feel its my responsibility to take care of u and save u from all wrong things". She got serious and asked me what happened. I told her this " Look i dont like this boyfriend of urs who want to meet u at this hr by calling all code words...aaloo le..tamatar le...karele le..kuch to le" for a minute she was serious and then we were gigling...

To take revenge, she told me how sorry she feels for my "would- be" husband....she knows how moody i am and also my bad food habbits as well as sleeping disorders...she knows how much i love junk food and then she asked me a very simple question "what if ur husband doesnt take u out on weekends for dinner..forget once or twice..he is those miser kinds who believe in eating Dal-roti at home"...my god...i got scared..dal roti on a weekend..every saturday evening i argue with mom to make something different..other than dal-roti-sabzi..

I had to answer her question...so i told her.."if on the first saturday night he makes me eat dal roti i m surely going to divorce him..how can he???? I will commit sucide if 2 consecutive weekends i eat dal roti"...
on this she replied.."well yes u have that option and we will tell the police that u did it coz he was asking dowry....dont let him live in peace if u r gone..." .well nice idea...nice dal roti he will get in Jail :P

Kher then i came up with one more suggestion...well if i have to committ sucide then i will get insured..will take a policy of 1 million rupees..and will nominate people like u in my life...so i assure a stable future in my absence to all my cousins and their children..and the imagination went to the extent that she told this scenario : she and her grand children willl thank me everytime they will see a movie, eat in a five star...they will "cheers" on my name...not a bad conspiracy!!!

As we moved little away from this silly discussion, we started discussing abt a TV serial, Laughter Challenge. Well initially it was good. So we were immitating and discussing abt each performer and we came on the guy who used to imitate prostitutes and fav catch line is "Pechan Koun" (with sound effects). and finally i dont know what happened to me..i asked her if she had seen "Eshaan Kureshi", another participant with a unique presentation. Thankfully she had seen the thin guy with mush from MP. I told her that she resembles him. Well not the first time..when ever i see a lean guy on TV i tell her u resemble him. She initially used to think i was serious..but yesterday she realised my motive. As usual i tried to irritat her and she tried to kill me with her pillow...she hit me so hard...i dont know but i love pulling her leg...it gives me excitement

Now shes gone and i m left alone with this blog...ruining my saturday nite..but good thing is waiting for my dad who is coming from Hyd today after a month. Mom sleeping in another room..and me blogging in a sexy weather..Delhi's weather has become just too good..its raining and very very pleasant..i love this mitti ki Khusboo...:)

5 comments:

amit said...

i hv sum inclination wht u gals used to search on net :)
nahin koi raaz bahar nahin aayega... dont worry

Anonymous said...

nice blog.......

Anonymous said...

@unome:----> its not imitate prostitutes but BAR GIRL

Anonymous said...

@amit: thankgod..batana mat kisi ko :P

@Rajesh: thanku

@anonymous: thanks for correcting me...i believe u r in Bank of America....correct me if i am wrong here!!!

Anonymous said...

@unome:----> wat Bank of America ???!