February 14, 2006

My Valentine

I reached at 10 and spent time till six and the most enjoyable valentines day i must say. :(

Now, what can be better than this, that i come to office at 10.00 do little bit of work and leave office at 5.40 to see a valentine evening with a female colleague and i love the evening so decide to reach home early...and when i reach home i find only my mom and rest of the ppl in gurudwara....anyways thats a simple, plain valentine but fun was, after dinner me and my cousin planned for a walk. We went to the park in the vicinity at 10.00 p.m cursing eachother to have a boring valentine for 24 yrs...and then we spot the "Jhulaas" (slides) with no claimers..i mean kids...we both sat on swing and started enjoying it.. Then we saw a see-saw and we both were on it....its refreshening...especially when no one is there to watch ur stupid activities...then while walking back we took ice-creams...i love that orange candy which i used to love in grade 3 also :P mom scolded me like anything...is this ur age to have that stupid candy??? all are having something or decent and u will always go for the funniest one...

:((((((((((((( i dont know why my choice is always funny???? in the nite me and my cousin were discussing and she got a call...she went to the other room giving an excuse that there is no proper network in room..well which is true...but then she comes back and tells me that her friend (girl) called her up...and in minutes her same girlfriend calls her up again...Catch - she was talking to some guy and like a smart girl trying to mould the things thinking me to be a bakra...though i did not pretend that i knew the truth otherwise how will she talk again ;) and how will i not tell her that ur voice was loud enough to listen the whole conversation and also u forgot to shut the door behind of both the rooms...


***B/w this 10-6 schedule i was online on all the possible messengers to show friends that i am not actually seeing someone and available here to remove all the cute/sweet misconceptions.

Oh god forgot to tell the funniest part of my Valentine....i got a call from my classmate who is a very nice person and supported me when i needed a good friend...he calls up...i pick his call...Yaar he called up on a valentines day..so what do u expect me to think??? so i wish him sweetly...and after a crisp chat he tells me that there is something he would like to tell me...i hold my breath...he tells me that he is ...getting married...wowwww coool and for this he called me up on a valentine's day...i felt like hitting him..and told him the same...i asked him "is se achaa din nahin mila jale per namak chhidakne ko"...he could not stop laughing and i was so loud in office that my colleague also made fun of me :P...ek aur Bachelor shaheed...

3 comments:

amit said...

sahi hai.... u seem to hv enjoyed ur valentine's day a lot :p

vaise i m ready fr the test.... n if the message anytime is óff to sleep'then i really cant help

Me said...

hey...even i love that orange candy...nothing beats that orange lolly....

Narendra said...

keep doing little bit of work!!!!! Its seems the child within you is still very active... felt nice to read you. Mujhe bhi candy chahiyeeee :(((( :)