February 26, 2006

My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely..

I guess very soon my name is going to be in India’s most wanted list! Shoaib Ilyasi with full confidence say “Together we can and we will make a difference”. Aah…what a great difference…I have been getting threatening calls from my friends…why???
Here is the sample of my work…

Case #1: (Friend’s call)

Friend: hey buddy how r u?
Me: doing good, but why u sounding dull. What’s wrong?
Friend: Ohhh!!! I have cold, fever, throat infection (and told me other sister concern diseases..)
Me: yaar take good care of urself, already 1000 ppl died of cold and flu and I guess u r next
Friend: you @#$%^&

Case #2:


Friend: I am so bugged, feel like committing suicide!!
Me: I guess u should!!! Why to think so much. I will be waiting for the free lunch service hosted by your parents :P
Friend: Waiting for that Free lunch….u #$^&^#@

Case #3:

(This is as irritating as me)

3 of us are walking on a street, when we spotted a Guava Vendor. Happily we decide to buy some and believe me none of us are good at buying fruits. So I let the others decide on the best ones. The girls start with the buying process…and I will call it a process only coz the amount of effort they made in buying 2 pieces out of the big pile. They started scanning those first and then they lifted every alternate piece and started making comments. I was watching all that but yaar how 2 control??? The comments shld be worth rite!!! Now if u hear such comments I m sure u too will get bugged…

OMG, this one is so loose skin, I don’t like it!!!!
OMG, it seems a parrot tried to taste it with its beak!
OMG, see how many marks on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and as soon as I heard last one I cud not control and said “do u want me to get a No Marks cream for buying a beautiful, glowing skin guava? And guess what…one of them was my lady boss!!!

Naah, she did not terminate me for offering her a no marks cream :P I left the org. before she cud try me ;)

1 comment:

amit said...

sahi hai... mazaa le rahe ho doston se... kisi din bahut maar padne waali hai...:P