February 04, 2006

Lucky 2006

1st Feb 2006: Engagement
4th Feb 2006: Invitation
6 Feb 2006: Marriage
18th Feb 2006: Reception

This is the super fast, super sudden marriage scene of my best pal, Unnati in Bangalore...and I am surprised to see the gaps...But i am happy for her and the best thing is she is relocating to Gurgaon..which i always wanted...Guys in college always wondered about mine and her relationship and some teased us too saying there must be something....

" something " was the beautiful understanding....All the best for the future buddy :)

Most of my classmates sending the nuptial's intimation...2006 is lucky for most of us i guess...

1 comment:

Aj said...

Hmm... Same here.. many of my frnds r getting married this year .. dont know whats special in 2006 !
I toh will stay away frm such stuff till another 3-4 yrs.

Abhi toh chota sa pyara sa bacha hu :)

Cheers
Aj