October 04, 2005

Out of order

My telephone is working..lift in the office is working so what exactly is out of order? Well I am talking about my brain..its temporarily out of order…

I slogged for last 2 weeks and had no time for myself..this week is easy as just follow ups going on..so it just so happened that my college friend called me up. I wont say fortunately or unfortunately because its something very shameful…He called and we started talking…and in the middle of the conversation I said “ SAP don’t worry I will send you ur marksheet” As I finished my statement I found my colleague staring at me. The way she stared I knew that something was wrong…and then I realized the pin drop silence on the cell…Gosh I did a mistake..i called him SAP..that’s an IT skill…but what was his name…shit whats wrong with me…I tried hard..and all this while we both were silent (me and my friend holding the line)…and then I apologized saying “I m sorry yaar actually naa kaam bahoot tha..and dimag kaafi jagah..i hope u understand umm yaar woh…”and when I wanted to suffix his name..i realized I m gone again…In an embarrassment I asked him “ yaar tera naam kya tha”

Gosh …its too much for any human being…he was shocked..utterly shocked thinking that a girl like me who is very social and friendly with considerably good memory power is today nothing more than a gone case…he did not tell his name…and I felt bad…bad for myself…and I asked him to hold…I closed my eyes and lifted my head towards roof to recall….but no use..then finally hit my head slowly with my right hand to recall..and in filmy style his name flashed…I lifted my cell and with all my josh I said “ u are saif..yes u are saif” that was again very embarrassing for him as well as for me coz my colleague who was sitting and staring me all this while now gave me a very dirty look…I don’t know why…So when I concentrated on Saif thinking that he will appreciate me for recalling ..but he said “ u need to see a psychiatrist..and blasted me”

That’s a very sad part of my life these days…I don’t know if those memory plus capsules are effective or not? Shall I go 4 them..this was not the first memory loss episode..there have been many embarrassing situations for last one week..like changing the surnames of employees…Miss and Mrs confusion, gender confusion etc etc.

God bless all those who are getting tortured these days…hope u are safe!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

remember me ? im shahrukh.im a filmstar here in india.

Anonymous said...

muunu beta abto shahrukh ban gaya