October 10, 2005

And the bravery award goes to...

My childhood was the most loveliest time and I enjoyed it..and thanks to my brother that I have so many memories about those days…he was very funny and cute…younger to me and was always the apple of every eye…I guess this blog contains maximum post about him..may be I miss him so much that I keep writing about him…he was in town couple of days back…anyways, today I was talking to mom and we started of with brothers topic and his innocence…I was in 8th grade he was in 5th…3 yrs younger to me…so one day mom and dad had to go to someone’s house in emergency and they were expected late..so they told both of us to bolt the door properly from inside and not to answer it unless until they are back..and in case of emergency they had given a number…

They left us and we both started playing and doing our things..it grew dark and we locked ourself…my house was the safest place because it was surrounded by police guards in the nite..but as per mom dads instructions we locked..and as always happens in movies …the weather becomes bad…the winds starts off and then power goes off automatically making the whole situation into a horror thing...we also witnessed the same thing..we holded our breath and were listening to the sound of footsteps of ppl walking outside…we did not lit a candle as we did not want to take a chance of meeting a devil in the kitchen which we assumed was sitting there for us to eat in the dark..we were now whispering as what to do…mom had kept an aluminum bucket outside the house in the gallery…and with the blow of the wind it moved a little making a strange sound..my brother could sense the danger like a dog..and he told me not to move…and he went and hid himself under the bed…when I slowly whispered “ bhaiya kahan hai tu..mujhe darr lag raha hai?” he whispered “ didi tu dar mat…main neeche hoon bed ke…jaise he koi aayega naa..i will fight…but tu upper he rehna..darna mat ok aur haan neeche bilkul mat aana warna dono fasenge...“

Now whenever I think of this I laugh…we still tease him..i liked his gurilla fight concept…poor bhai got one more thing for his embarrasment...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think between the two of u , u r the dad type and he is the meekest creature right ships
King

Anonymous said...

i meant dada type ships

Anonymous said...

No comments on it..but whatever it is..he is very cute..and innocent...

Anonymous said...

Don't mind it, but its like some celebrity saying no comments plz.King

atul lakhotia said...

it was really a funy incident.even the reader has a nice laugh

Kiran Raj said...

really interestin post...happened to stumble upon ur blog!

nyways hope u hv lotsa fun ahead..

sheela said...

I was remembering the similar incidence which happened with me where we both sisters were scared. It happened when I was in class 3 and she was in class seven my mom dad went out for second show movie with out telling us when they came back my dad had tough time poor thing he was so sad after that in life my dad did not go alone with mom ...we both were scared we were on bed holding each other.

Anonymous said...

King: well that wasnt celebrity types..it was just that i did not want to comment on him...

Atul: good...i mean if i make someone laugh or smile then its a good achievement.

Kiran Raj: thanks for dropping in..keep visiting..

Sheela: I guess every sibling is the same...and everyone has got the same lovely childhood...

Anonymous said...

UPDATE your blog . I come to ur blog only