July 22, 2005

Rate me!!!

Aur aap ka pehla sawaal ek hazaar ke liye!!!


Question: what do u feel abt me?

a) Am i good

or

b) Am i good.


Options available:

1. Phone a friend
2. 50-50
3. Audience


Thanks for ur valuable time. Ur answers will be sent to judges and the lucky winners will get a free ticket to a mental asylum ;)

Total time pass on a friday nite at 1.30 a.m. I have to go to office tommrow for some work...God pls give me some sleep..and also tell me the names of all my horrible & ugly blog readers..those who read the blog and still dont comment...those who read the blog and smile..those who read the blog and close it thinking "will comment later"...and those who wait for my posts desperately..he he..i know u missed me :))

Enuf...i am sure i will get a nice sleep after this bakar ;)

P.S: why do i come here to puke all my frustration :))

No comments: