March 16, 2009

Me in 2009

I am getting so much time these days that i m hating myself for not utilizing it!

To some extent i have started reading again...Thanks to my interest in Jeeves :) I am in love with PG Wodehouse collections. Then i have started playing in stock markets...well honestly i used to shout at my mum when she was investing her money...I used to think that what an illogical thing to do! today i m doing the same illogical thing with passion and do consult mom once in a while. I entered when the markets were crashing so chances of making loss is pretty low...(playing safe u see...after all its my hard earned money...not black)

I have started gymming in office (prefix-once in a while)...so that i m able to digest those yummy homemade chicken that my colleague is pampering me with. I know i cant see myself shedding any further weight! I have puton to the extent that people have stopped giving lectures...advices..suggestions...comments...i have crossed everything...i guess thats called as "d LIMIT". (btw i m being offered a role in bollywood...well yes i do deserve...coz nobody till date has replaced guddi Maruti..yo man i m the one ;) )

Weekend i have started checking the immune system of others...by cooking or i should say trying new dishes...Sometimes these items turn out to be so nice that we happily order pizzas..well jokes apart..i m cooking decent these days...and i have finally learnt the process of making tea..i was such a dork 4 yrs back...not anymore...

My favorite task at home is washing, if i start washing clothes, i end up putting my 3-4 hrs of time. Sometimes when i think it will be little less time consuming, i find more clothes and ensure that time limit is maintained...

whatever time is left on a Sunday, i read newspaper...i m very very choosy abt reading it there...i focus on two things -my favorite is "soul curry" & second is "property"...naah i don't read analysis on property, i just see the ad and every time i see a villa ad...i pester my poor husband and put a written application stating "I am stilling eying on a villa".

that's not the end of it...if i still manage to get sometime, i watch chick flicks...which my husband hates to the core...well how does it matter...first of all i dont understand why ppl hate chick flicks...u get to see what we call real!!! whats there in matrix...or Mission impossible or bourne series? violence & imaginations that's all!!!! my chick flick offers not only the aforesaid but also gives free drama...emotion..romance..story...babes etc etc...so its complete paisa wasool for me...(kidding, i do like chick flicks and to be honest i m not able to differentiate them with regular movies)

My recent favorite is not a chick flick though..my interest area's scope has widened and i m gng back to childhood. I am in love with "Bee Movie". What a cute movie it is...I recommend watching this. 5/5 rating. My favorite dialogue from this movie

"whenever people see mosquitoes they do 'smack..smack...smack" & "I will go to the bottom of this" dont miss the expression & body language of the bee at this dialogue...reminds of the corporate bosses :P

U gotta watch this :) enough of blabbering..its 1.40 am ...time to dream...

P.S - my highly logical stimulating brain is advising me on closing this blog else shifting it...i am still very confused.

No comments: