January 22, 2009

Target 72

Well naah nothing related to work, thankfully i m out of the target game long back...It isnt about my job. The other day i was getting bored and wanted to watch a flick and thought of going for a romantic one...it was difficult for me to choose so i thought of googling! Googling helped me find 75 best romantic movies and i had just seen 8 out of them! Then i made a list of all those movies and finally set a target for myself. I checked with my hubby & simpoo and found that they had seen some 23 flicks...i was way behind them..so i geared myself up and now a days watching one movie every day..sometimes 2...and worst 3 as hubby has gone to Mumbai!
So here the list go for the last few ones i saw in last 2 days:
1. Casabalanca: quite an old one..but yet a classic
2. A lot like love: Man, i like austin guy..he is kewl...he knows what kinda role suits him :)
3. Cruel Intentions: I dont know..mixed feelings...sad...good..filthy...everything...still worth a watch.
4. Jerry Maguire: Tom Cruise...he needs no introduction...the most handsome man!well movie was gud.
5. While you were sleeping: Well dont like Sandra Bullock, but movie was OK.
Currently watching:
  • You've Got a mail
  • The wedding planner.
few in Wish list are:
1. P.s: I love you: I am so impressed with the synopsis that i actually got my hands on the real book on which the movie is based.
2. Gone with the wind
3. Bridget Jones’s Diary
4. An Affair to Remember
5. Persuasion & many more...
Once I am done with romantic i will start with thriller/Action etc...
Also tomorrow I am going to Delhi..First time in my life i am happy about my visit to delhi...I am excited about the shopping...I will be shopping and shopping and shopping...The real purpose is to attend a wedding & meet couple of relatives & friends...i will be really tied up...

Honestly speaking i am more excited about the trip from my house to New Bangalore Airport..i have heard that its pretty neat & the bus service is cool. I love those Vayu Vajra (AC Volvo) which is running on these routes....i remember how badly i wanted to sit in them when i came to know that the airport has been shifted 40 kms far from city...So i have done my bit of R&D about those buses...routes...tmings etc...its gng to be an adventure as i am the last person in family now to travel...both of them have left..

No comments: