June 19, 2006

Ships Returns...

20th june 2006...

I have turned 24 I guess…nopes that’s my real age and I don’t feel shy abt it. I got so many calls from all of you. I am thankful to people who were awake in the midnight to wish me and scrap on my scrapbook. Feels good to have all of you in my life.

I have to take new resolutions…one of them is to start morning walk.Putting on weight like a buffalo. And I was very very busy all these months..u can see the last post’s date and todays date…but now thankfully I have got net connection in the new house.. Airtel guys are fast…good service I must say.

Now I will be frequent again so keep reading..Lots and lots of fun in coming days..

I have moved to Noida so have left delhi..and i seriously dont wish to stay there...I have learnt driving and now i drive to my office myself...so u feel free to cross the roads..i will explain my driving experiences in the next post..

2 comments:

Narendra said...

belated happy bday.

main to ab cake bhi nahi maang sakta.. waise kuch bacha ho to plz... i love cake..

Anonymous said...

wasnt knowing that you applied for Airtel conection,I would have joined Airtel UP,atleast I could have come to you to book the order & would have been fortunate to see you happy...;) Well, welcome back..to your own blog..I was waiting for the same.Atleast nobody can stop me to go through your blogs.Hope you would have enjoyed your Birth Day.......