May 11, 2006

Why people give dirty looks?

so many good things have happened..We 4...i mean my family was together after 4 yrs at home this time...all these yrs we all met in some cousins marriage or some get togethers like those...children are like sparrows these days...they wait till they learn how to fly and once they are strong enough they fly away from the nest...come back occasionally to the nest where they learnt how to eat..how to fly...i still remember when i was in 2nd grade there was a sparrow's nest. Every day the parent sparrow used to fly to get some food for babies and evening they used to feed them...the chirping sounds of sparrows still reminds me of my childhood...I read in some management book about consumer lifecycle. They used a word "nested"....which was referred to the stage where parents are taking care of children at home.


Another good thing of my life...I found my school friends on Orkut and i feel so good talking to them. I found 3 of them and talking to two. Its after 10 yrs of absolute no contacts i found them. World is so small..and orkut is so big..thanks to people who refered me to this Orkut. :) I am gald i am here.

I am learning how to drive..thats a good thing for me atleast..i dont know why people react so badly when i drive zig zag..he he...not saying i am so bad...i m just pathetic...the other day bhai was instructing me and i was taking a u turn and imagine at u turn i stopped the vehicle blocking the whole passage. People gave me dirty looks as there was no red color L mark on the vehicle plus i got so nervous that i was almost screaming..bhai jaladi kar nahin to koi thok dega...not only that there was a lady who was sleeping on road side on a folding...she got up and stared so badly because the lights of car was on her face for nealy 10 minutes and she saw me sitting at drivers seat and she actually sat with " Dont-run-over-me" expression. Yaar why dont they understand i am a beginner and need some time...100 murders are forgiven if the crime is done in innocence :P

God bless all :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...nice one.But i recommend u to learn driving in an open space nahi to tum jail mein chakki pees rahi hogi..ha ha ha .And yes orkut is a excellent platform..i too find lot of my school firends over there..thanks to its developer.

Anonymous said...

i remember you wrote about orkut first time.
Now it seems your understanding abt it have changed a lot.

But belimme my first impression of orkut was also same but slowly it changed when every body out there at the campus started using it. Later I too found my old friends from school and grad.

amit said...

me suggested orkut to u... u can say thanks directly ...:)
n madam, try some open space fr driving.... there is sum space opposite springdales school at pusa road... a lot of people use tht space fr driving... i myself learnt at tht space :)

Aj said...

Tabhi kahu delhi mei accident rate bohot badd rha hai..
I can see the future.. lots of hit-n-cases.. and the convict Miss Shipra :)

haha. Kiddin... Nyways.. dear.. m back on the bloggin circle.. check out d post!!

Anonymous said...

cool u got a car nice awesome amazing congrats:))

Bharat

Manish Malik said...

"she got up and stared so badly because the lights of car was on her face for nealy 10 minutes and she saw me sitting at drivers seat and she actually sat with 'Dont-run-over-me' expression."

ROTFL!

Don't know whether it was funny for you or not, but it seems that way if I imagine being in that situation. Specifically the "Dont-run-over-me expression" part. hehe.