May 11, 2016

Have things changed?

When i published the previous post, i went to view how my blog looked like...i had changed the color, layout, fonts, pics & heading so many times in past. 

I started reading couple of old posts of mine and realised i had written some of them 10 years back...its really been long....i was wondering if its blogger that changed or is it me?

Why do i sound so different in those post? i can feel from the writings that i was young and carefree...i dont sound same any more...i still revisit my "hall of shame", i still do silly things, i still drop things clumsily and i still laugh at myself, but its still not the same!

i dont mind being stupid again, it was fun and i will trade off anything to be back in the same time...




1 comment:

..live curious...!! said...

...the pugmarks of nostalgia remain engraved for life. Glad to see you back on blog. I too had done a similar walk along with my Blogs, couldn't realise its was that ME.

Guess, that what Life is, flow with the Wind and leave the memory saplings behind, so that they grow upto a Banyan for future