March 13, 2011

Double Topping

I am really happy and there is a sudden urge to see my friend (Reems) these days after she told that I am going to be Massi soon...though she is the first to become one :)...feels so good to see your friends happy...it was a double topping coz another best friend Ranji (school time) is also expecting after 2 months

I will be gng home soon and will see if i can catch up with Reems..it would be difficult for me to travel with my bundle of joy and knowing her condition i dont think i can expect her to travel just to meet me...even if i am not able to catch up with her this time, my best wishes are always there for her..and i will surely try to meet her in sept/oct types...

Now that papa is transferred to Delhi, i can hope some trips to Delhi..its been ages that i went to that place...







No comments: