October 15, 2010

Chulbul Pandey

I happened to see this movie - Dabang!!! it was actually dabang :D

The whole movie was salu dominated and i guess the actress who made her debut did not get enough screen space. Salu's dialogues as usual were heavy and fun to hear. One thing i like about typical salu movie is you can leave your brain back home and proceed for his movies.

Mallika's munni badnaam hui was a hit number and which u just cant let got out of your mind...what a hilarious song...I was so impressed with chulbul uff salu's performance that i have named a manager as chulbul pandey and now my whole team refers to him with the same name. (including my bosses). Thankfully he doesnt know what is he known as else i am sure he will throw me out for all this :D

1 comment:

Shendy said...

Day next: "hey Shipra, would you know what this 'CP' tag mean. I hear chinese when i walk by the team area", your manager
Day two: "Shipra, have you heard of this new movie character, Chulbul something. My kids just came back watching some bollywood movie and started his Chulbul thing at home. These movies, I tell you, bloody downmarket stuff"
Day three: "Shipra, would you think the CP tag has something to do with 'Chulbul Pandey"?
Day four: New Blog, "Cat caught in Mouse Trap"