December 31, 2009

Good bye 2009 - Resolution 2010

As i look back, i feel the mixed emotions towards the year which is almost over. The year which got good and bad things for all of us.

Looking forward to year 2010 and here are few resolutions (for the heck of it):

1. I will attempt loosing weight again ( this is continuing from last 2 yrs, so kindly ignore)
2. I will try to call my friends more frequently (again **conditions apply)
3. I will work hard (i guess this will result in me returning home only at 12, currently i am at 10 pm)
4. I will try to be polite with certain* people. (though they dont deserve to be, but no harm in trying)
5. I will try to argue less even if someone is shitting from his mouth..
6. I will try to control my temperament.
7. I will make more trips this year and wont announce it in advance to all.
8. Will eat less outside
9. Will try to get full annual health checkup done.
10. Will watch more movies
11. will listen to less sad songs and try catching up on english ones as forced by some friends
12. will give less cunning smile...(as pointed out by few)
13. lucky number says - will make less/no resolution next year

No comments: