June 14, 2008

Back to my fav city

I have come back to the city i loved most...this was my first love..though i miss noida a lot..but somehow bangalore is for me a home...dont know y it pulls me so much...good that i am back..i never knew that one can love a city for no specific reason...

Traffic has become bad..but still whatever the case may be..i will keep loving it...:) I am still wid my same organisation and got a transfer to bangalore office. Its so different out here...same thing what i had faced in my second company but this is for gud...i am liking it here...was thinking of movng ahead but i dont know why i dont feel like making a shift..i will but need to settle myself first.

Right now very busy at personal front...taking time to settle house and gain expertise in culinary skills...before i serve others i would like to be perfect...its tough to balance both professional and personal life together when u do not have a support mechanism on household activities front. Yet to find a maid who can help me out wid some work...

3 comments:

..live curious...!! said...

..thats the circle of Life..coming back to the point where we have started the thread.

Congrats Bangalore, now you have a chance to compete with Noida on the crime and harrassment barometer. Trust me, we have sent our Best Miss-Catostrphy ambassador to your city.

Enchantica said...

Ha ha ha..shendy...i m still a decent person ;)

atul lakhotia said...

Hey...soon u will have your pic also on the Hoardings..I believe in Bangalore ;)