January 12, 2008

Songs that touch..

Finally i am almost done with the collection of few songs that can be accommodated in one CD. All these are songs i love to hear again & again & again...i dont think i like playing with my taste on music..its been 9 yrs that i am listening to couple of songs and they are as fresh to me as they were on day 1.

I am planning to burn a CD soon and put them there..will start a second CD soon. All these songs remind me of either my graduation/post graduation days. There are couple of songs which i love for their lyrics..they arent very popular but are just awesone and yes..my all time fav. song is there. This song is my caller tune for last 3 years and now its so much linked to me that my friends whenever they get to hear this song, they relate to me :)

Here goes the lyrics of my all time fav. song from movie Karam:

Watch this beautiful song: Click -> Tinka Tinka
(Tinka Tinka jara jara
hai roshni se jaise bhara) - 2
Har dil main armaan hote to hai - 2
bas koi samjhe jara) - 2

(Dil pe ek naya sa nasha cha gaya
kho raha tha jo khwaab vo laut aa gaya) - 2
(Yeh jo ehsaas hai jo karaar hai
kya issi ka hi naam pyaar hai) - 2
pootche dil thumke jara
Tinka Tinka jara jara
hai roshni se jaise bhara
Har dil main armaan hote to hai - 2
bas koi samjhe jara
Tinka Tinka Tinka Tinka

Happy Lohri to All...one of the festival i love to celebrate..

2 comments:

..live curious...!! said...

Ships: Please share the index of your CD#1 and #2. Will add a few more to your list, before you burn #3

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!